Sunday, November 25, 2007

This Christmas: my review on the movie...

I went to see this movie over the long weekend, and I thought it was really good! It's definitely a good movie to start off the holiday season. I'm always in favor of a movie that portrays blacks (or African Americans, whichever you prefer to say) in a positive light. It wasn't a movie about bitches and ho's, or anything degrading. It had realistic scenarios, that real people like you and me could relate too. The actors and actresses were all really good, and everyone had their own stand out part. Oh and not for nothin', but the brotha's (and yea I have to say it like that!) in this movie, were nice to look at, you feel me? Haha. This movie kind of reminded me of a Tyler Perry movie. At some parts it almost felt like Madea was going to pop out of no where haha! I'm not going to tell you all about the movie and spoil it, but I would definitely recommend seeing it. I'm not sure it will get the recognition that it should, but lets face it, movies like these get pushed to the back sometimes for reasons that you and I know are ridiculous, but it's the world we live in. Hopefully it will stand out enough to get some good publicity. Over all I thought it was good, and I'll be buying it when it comes out on DVD :) I hope you enjoy it if you go to see it!

o.X.o.X.

No comments: