Sunday, November 18, 2007

New to blogging

So I'm new to this whole blogging thing. I've of course read others blogs, but never created one for myself until now. What made me decide to create one now you ask? Good question... I guess something to pass the time, or just simply share all of the little thoughts roaming around in my head.

As I mentioned in the "about me" section my user name can have two meanings, depending on the situation. I love the beach, and when I'm there, I feel like nothing else matters. I can just lay there and listen to the waves crash, the wind blow, and I feel so relaxed. I don't live that far from the beach, but I wish I lived closer. I could have the worst day or week, but when I go to the beach it helps clear my mind. It's a place I can go by myself and feel completely comfortable with it. One of these days, hopefully I'll live on or closer to the beach. So when I say life's a beach my ideal world for myself would revolve around the beach because that's where I feel most at home.

On the contrary, life sure as hell can be a bitch! It's not always like that, but there are situations you go through in life that just aren't always happy and bubbly. Life has been a bitch at times for me, and I'm sure it'll happen again because that's life. But on a positive note, those experiences have all played a part in making me who I am today and who I strive to be in the future.

Well that's all for now!

o.X.o.X.

3 comments:

High Fidelity said...

Not a bad start. Seems like we should be getting some interesting reading from you since you have all these ideas to share. Looking forward to it.

Meilyn said...

Hey Lifesabeach... you know i LOVE the beach so i look forward to learning about you on your journey and continuing to watch you grow into the beautiful young lady you are. Thanks for the note! Hugs!

High Fidelity said...

Just FYI - you've been tagged. You may want to check the site.